At brokendictionary.com, our goal is to have a platform that showcases pidgin English/Creole words and phrases as well as folk stories from around the world. Our content is both user generated and curated. We are looking for a social media expert that has a track record of successfully publicizing web-based services. The chosen candidate will create and manage new and existing social media platforms, and other publicity for brokendictionary.com. Success will be measured in a variety of ways, including increased social media engagement, site traffic, site visibility, etc. All measures of of success will be agreed upon, prior to the start of the freelance contract period with the chosen candidate.
- 2+ Years experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn
- 2+ years experience with Google Analytics
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good grasp of English language (written and spoken)
- Portfolio of experiences developing web content and PR materials
- Access to internet connection for 3-5 hours a day.
Please note that we will choose a candidate based on level of experience and how well they can meet the needs of the site.